Monday, October 4, 2010

how could this happen

Another week ahead! This week we will really kick into Posture-Clinic-Mode and start with Anatomie. Jana and me woke at the usual time rolled out of bed and got started for the day. It seemed unusually quite and even a little dark but who cares. Getting closer to 8am there were still no other Yogis out and around and we got a little suspicious. Still went on as always, Jana picking up her friend and me wandering off to get Jane. I got Jane out of bed, so sorry for it!!!!!! As it turns out while setting the Alarm for today I must have accidentally changed the time to one hour ahead as well. There we are, a little sleep deprived getting up one hour ahead of everyone.... I wonder how this week will unfold with a start like this???

1 comment:

  1. :D I heard the story, soo funny! You guys are just way too organized!!! Good luck with week 3!

    ReplyDelete